One day 1L year my friends and I were sitting around drinking and there was a movie on in the background or something, and there was a commercial for the DVD release of the Fox and the Hound, and I started crying. Needless to say, I got made fun of. A lot. I couldn't help it! SOCIETY wouldn't let them be best friends!!!! How can you not cry at that?
Anyway, cut to the present day: It is 2am, I'm texting with Emma and she has told me about THIS AMAZING SONG by Ke$ha, the classiest lady in the land, and of course I downloaded it and am listening to it on repeat. My roommate from last year has just sent me this video of a REAL LIFE abused kitten becoming best friends with a crow. This devolved into me watching youtube videos of animals being best friends for like...an hour. My favorite is this one:
Me: "Nature is so crazy it blows my mind."
OMG best friends foreverrrrr.... Now I want to go adopt a pet monkey AND a dog and watch them form a beautiful relationship
ReplyDelete