Holy crap it's been a LONG time since I've posted! To be fair, I was on spring break and then in a coma (aka in bed binge-watching tv) for the last week, which was coincidentally also the first week of school. WHOOPS. Here is a brief update: I went to costa rica (water rafting = weird sunburns on the tops of my forearms and thighs, a "hysterical" ziplining story that I will share upon request, and going to a romantic getaway with a group of 10 girls), then I went to LA (drinking, cookie dough, excessive mario karting). Then I got back and collapsed into a coma because I was so exhausted. Then I emerged, randomly decided to watch all of Chuck (the NBC show about the computer nerd spy), and here we are. One week and 2+ seasons later...no work done: I've done 5/160 pages of reading for my seminar in 1.5 hours. It is mathematically impossible for me to finish the reading. I literally only have class two days a week and I am STRUGGLING to make it to school by noon. This is so sad.
THAT was like a week ago. Now i'm sitting in my room, watching Archer (a HYSTERICAL show that I wholeheartedly recommend) and writing a Korean essay about the jurisdictional problems that come with the new internet age. I'm literally looking up every other word on some sketchy dictionary I found online, and I'm sure I'm doing the same thing that we make fun of Asians for in translations. Like this.

OH WELL.
No comments:
Post a Comment