Monday, March 8, 2010

FINALS


Um, so it's finals time. BOOOOOOOO. As if the universe wanted to remind me that I already have a job and thus I don't really need to put in any effort into studying, someone from the career office just called me and asked if I had found a job. Whoops. Apparently I was supposed to let them know that I do have one! Wahoo. Thanks for the reminder. I'll just go back to playing Chain Factor, SHALL I?

Also, I can't stop listening to this one Korean song that I blogged about on the music blog (HERE) that Aubrey and I have. It literally has more than 240 plays on my iTunes, all from the past couple days, because I have some sort of music OCD and I can't listen to anything else. Post about it is here.

I think I'm gonna treat myself to Five Guys and a cupcake tonight for all the HARD WORK I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment