Friday, March 5, 2010

HIYO

So Aubrey and I have a music blog? I am jumping into this whole "web logging" thing with both proverbial feet, and I could not be more excited. We post music and vids of songs we are in love with, and you should check it out. No pressure, but I will like you a little less if you don't. It's here. Aubrey picked the name...The Drama. Doesn't it sound cool?

Also, I think I have decided on my tattoo, and on the font:


I like how the font is really retro-y. I still haven't decided where to put it, though. But I'm going to LA after I go to Costa Rica, and I have some dollars since the IRS gave me my moneys back, so I think I'll get it in a few weeks. I'll upload pics when it's done!

Here's a pic of the tattoo I already have: it's on my left bicep:


It's a little red around the edges because this was like...days after I got it.

1 comment: