1. Listen to the Fear of Tigers Into the Clouds remix in space. Preferably while doing something like this:

I assume the space shuttle has a KILLER sound system. Space dance party!
2. Buy a castle in the middle of nowhere that has a pond/lake/moat-type thing that I can float in while listening to a song like this:
(I wanted to save this song for a post all on its own, but it's just too good to save for later.) In my head, it's not sunny out, but has been overcast all day but it's that time when you can tell the sun is setting. Does that make sense? I'm from Seattle so the idea of knowing when the sun sets when it's cloudy makes PERFECT sense to me. This idea was inspired by the scene in Ever After (don't judge) where Drew Barrymore is tired and goes and floats in the river. This picture captures the sentiment nicely:

(From 1947 Harper's Bazaar)
And obviously, I would also get myself and my friends Louboutins (you're WELCOME, Aubrey), lifetime season tickets to Nebraska Cornhuskers football, and the biggest TV ever with the most disgustingly over-the-top cable package and DVD collection. I want my cable to break records and maybe make weirdos protest my rampant consumerism outside my CASTLE. (Don't worry, my private security force will deal with them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment