Hey guess what guys? I got my tax return today! FUCK YEAHHHHH! I liken my financial situation to treading water in the open ocean, with my head barely above water. Tiny waves like having to buy new contact lenses almost submerge my head and drown me. I don't even have car or house payments to make. Anyway, today I feel like the federal government has thrown me a LITERAL life preserver. I know they took my money to begin with (TRUE STORY my first paycheck at my firm this past summer was $2000 short because of fucking FICA) but that is neither here nor there. So needless to say, I feel like I can finally breathe. Now my whole head is out of the water. Barely.

I'm going to Costa Rica in March for SB2K10 (that's spring break 2010 DUH) and now I have the means to TOTALLY enjoy it! We're going rafting to some rustic lodge the first couple nights, and we have to buy water shoes. Cut to me breaking my vow never to buy crocs because we're all going to get these puppies:

They're not that bad, given that they're crocs. (I am shuddering on the inside, trust me.) I am so excited for ziplining in the rainforest canopy and river rafting and lying out on a beach while doing nothing but reading what I want (not law books BLECH) that I don't even care that I will be wearing the same shoes as Rosie O'Donnell. KM.
No comments:
Post a Comment