Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yes, I am blogging.

I have just spent the last three hours of my life changing fonts and background pictures for this thing. It is so hard and time-consuming. I wish I just knew how to do it, instead of having to google "can you make your blog title glittery?" I'm sure you can, but I have rapidly lost interest in making this thing beautiful. 1.2 people read this anyway, so whatever.

Funny story: the twitter widget I'm using is in Spanish ("siga-me no Twitter"!) because the English ones were broken or you couldn't change the font color, and I couldn't have that heinousness on my blog.

This reminds me of the time (literally three days ago) when I was going to change my printer toner cartridge, but got irrationally nervous right before I did it and so I googled a youtube video of someone else doing it. Like, one of those official tutorial videos. I felt foolish when it was literally the easiest thing in the history of the universe. I am turning into my dad. The first text he ever sent me was literally like this: "Hitinathisisdadwhattimedoyouwantmetopickyouupfromyourfriendshousepleasecallortextmethankslovedad" because he couldn't figure out where the space button was. PRESH.

Doesn't it blow your mindhole that when we are old(er) there will most likely be some technology where we'll be all "What the FLOCK is this nonsense?" and young whippersnappers will roll their eyes at us and sigh?

No comments:

Post a Comment