Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello, future.

So, I am FINALLY starting a blog. Okay, that's a lie. I apparently had one four years ago at, get this, LIVEJOURNAL. I had to have them to email me my password because I forgot it, and it turned out that the email address on file was my hotmail account (HA). Twenty trillion years later, I am now reading my old lj account (which I am going to delete stat) and am realizing what a complete idiot I was just four years ago. I mean, I sound special. Like...short bus special. It's like that time (aka every time) when I would start a diary and would find it a while later and want to DIE because it would be filled with "this boy is sooo cute! omfg!" Except back in the day, we didn't have "omg" THAT IS HOW OLD I AM. #jesuisfathertime

ANYWAY. So here I am. I have finally joined the future. I am pretty positive that I will come to regret this like the diary I used to keep in my Little House on the Prairie journal that ended up with nothing but the covers because I would rip out the pages and spend many minutes cutting them into tiny pieces (this was before regular people had shredders). GOD I'm old. I can only hope that my blog is 1/16 as hysterical and witty as Aubrey's or Aubrey and Virginia's. They are true ladies. And scholars.

P.S. I actually started this blog to chronicle my journey through this book during the year I was deferred from my job. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Livejournal... embarrassing, embarrassing Livejournal. Welcome to GROWN UP BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete