Monday, January 10, 2011

hiyo 2011!

WOW it has been a long time since I updated this thing! Apologies to the...zero people who actually read this thing. Here are some developments that have happened in my life since SEPTEMBER:

1. Got a job. I work for a real estate appraiser doing miscellaneous bitch office work. I recently got a new co-worker who is dumber than a bag of rocks. Seriously...more stories coming soon.

2. Got a new place. I live in a house in westchester (right by the airport) with four other people. I share the upstairs with a super nice girl who works in the movie biz (duh this is LA), and I get free premium cable because one of my downstairs roommates (three guys) works at directv. I have so many choices I can hardly decide what to watch. Right now terminator salvation (TOTALLY underrated, btw) is on mute while I focus about 43% of my energy/attention to this post.

3. Um...other than that, nothing much is new. My life is SO boring. OH WAIT. Today I realized that my loans are not only due, but are and have been accruing interest this WHOLE time. YIPPEE! I mean, I knew that they were, but god it sucks to be reminded. Now I can use all the money I’m making to pay off my loans. JK I have to pay rent. And eat food. Life is hard.

And just in time for my suicide-inducing realization (you do NOT even want to know how much I owe) THIS article jumps up at me on my work computer. I almost burst into hysterical tears in the office. Being poor is le worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment