Thursday, September 16, 2010

SuicideMix: Updated!

So I don’t know if you know this, but I have been watching a British show called Doctor Who. It took me a while to get into it, and there are still some parts that are distracting for me (some of the effects are odd and seem sort of dated), but I *just* fell in love with it. It took until the end of season 2, but man, it is...amazing. The two-part season finale: amazing. It was very Amber Spyglass-esque, and in fact, it says that the episode was inspired by Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials. Also, this song happened:



a) it is minor

b) there’s a lady singing over a beat, which reminds me of my favorite part (music-wise) of LOTR: FOTR.

(HAHAHAHA there's someone who subtitled this video and then translated the lyrics. I love LOTR too, but come ON.)

c) the lady singing over a kind of rock-y beat reminds me of this song, which is pretty high up on my suicide mix.


OKAY so my suicidemix: isn’t actually a mix I will kill myself to, mostly because the song I would probably kill myself to (again, NOT going to do it), but if I did, it would be to The Day the World Went Away by Nine Inch Nails, and there is NO way I am actually committing suicide while listening to NIN. That would be too embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment