Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sister wives. GROSS.



I watched this trailer for some new TLC show on Dlisted and it reminded me of a dream I had a while ago where I was one of the wives in a polygamous marriage, and for some reason I was totally fine with that. The man and the other wife were white. I don’t know who they were, but they were both kind of older than me. You know what it was like? It was as if Woody Allen had married Soon-yi in addition to being with Mia Farrow. In this sitch I was Soon-yi. (Asian and non-white, younger, etc.)

ANYWAY. So in my dream, I was super happy in the marriage until my husband and my sister wife (EW sorry, but it had to be done) decide to have a baby, and I said “Ooh, yay, we can have babies too!” My husband then said “oooh...yeahhhh...um, I thought you didn’t want to have babies?” and he seemed SO not into the idea of having kids with me that I went ballistic and said “You only want to have white babies. You’re a RACIST!” and broke up with him.

Conclusion: I am weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment