
In an effort to staunch the wound that is my growing illiteracy and retardedness ever since I graduated from school (hopefully forever), I have been reading a lot, and also trying to learn new things about the world. Example: I have bookmarked this and this. In case you are too lazy to actually click on the hyperlinks, the first is a yale video course on game theory, and the second is a series of lectures on valuation and investing. I figured the second one would be useful in my work where I use the terms “depreciation and amortization” and “ebitda” on an at least weekly basis without really knowing what they mean.
Don’t worry, my plan to stay smart (ish) is not going very well, as I spent all day in bed alternating between reading THIS BOOK (a gift from my bestie Maris), napping, and watching random television. This is a work in progress, that I will probably end up abandoning like my other project to learn how to sew. (Spoiler alert: it ended with me using packaging tape to hem my skirt)
No comments:
Post a Comment