for completely forgetting that I have two blogs. I just posted to the other one here, and now i'm updating this one. I mean, I feel like I have a pretty good excuse (taking the bar, moving, ETCETERA) but still, it doesn't make up for the fact that I have been neglectful. And I apologize for that.
Here's what I've been up to: took the bar, moved my stuff to baltimore, flew out to LA, went on a quick bar trip to Vegas, and now i'm staying in Aubrey's mom's house where I have my own room and i get to play with three cute dogs all day. They can be a bit bark-y, but adorable nonetheless. My plan is to stay here FOREVER (ha i wish) while I look for a job, but that's pretty annoying too. more on that later.
I finished watching all of Avatar: the Last Airbender (the animated version), and it is SO GOOD. I didn't watch the M Night Shamalandfkdjdlfkj version because I heard from every single person on the planet that it was the worst movie ever. And now that I've watched the show in its entirety, I'm even more sad that the movie was so bad. Seriously, check it out on netflix instant. SO worth the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment