Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update!


I've been really bad about updating about my life, so here is a quick recap to get me back on track:

1) The Blackhawks won the STANLEY CUP!!!! The (literally) hundreds of dollars I spent on beer this playoff season was TOTALLY worth it.

2) I graduated on Saturday! YAY I'm a lawyer. We were hooded (KKK anyone?) and our law school speaker was Martha Nussbaum, who is super into free love and sexual freedom. Her speech literally went: "This speech COULD be about the importance of sexual freedoms...but it won't." There was literally a collective sigh of relief in the CHAPEL where the hooding was held.

3) At the graduation party we held at Aubrey R's apt, I was waiting to fetch my parents from their car when I SAW JONATHAN TOEWS IN THE FLESH. He was on the phone and i just stared and told my mom excitedly but she had no idea who he was nor did she care. His mom saw me flip out though and thought i was cute. no big deal. HI future mother in law! (i'm only 40% kidding) Seriously I kind of forgot I graduate when I saw him. BEST DAY EVER!

4) South Korea beat Greece! Also, did you know that North Korea is in the World Cup? I had...NO idea. I'm a bad Korean.

Um, I think that's it...I ate SO much food when my family was in town and I've been in a food coma for the past day. It feels awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment