Thursday, May 27, 2010

UGH runners

Runners have inconvenienced me twice today. So first of all, I was on the bus home from school when we hit crazy traffic, and then I saw all these people milling around wearing running gear and team shirts with numbers and shit. After a little googling when I got home, I realized it was the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge today. The fact that it raises money for charities does little to make me feel better about having to sit on the bus for 30 minutes longer than necessary.

THEN when I was walking home from the train, I was listening to some sweet jams on my ipod and walking along like a normal person, swinging my arm slightly when a jogger literally ran crotch-first INTO my hand as he tried to pass me. My reaction: "whoops THAT's not supposed to be in my hand." needless to say, it was awkward. I think we can all agree that it was definitely not my fault that I basically sexually assaulted a random gentleman in broad daylight.

*Apologies to Lauren and all who are pro-running. You guys are weird. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment